This intelligent addressable 2 loop control panel has the large capacity, ability to support complex cause and effect programming and wide range of user controllable functions make the system suitable for a diverse range of projects.
The panel comes with options for an integral Printer for system posterity and an extended battery. Each panel is networkable with up to 126 other addressable control panels, only requiring the addition of one of our Network Cards for this functionality.
Our DF60002 control panel has a variety of easy to use additional software options on top of the standard class change facility; this provides benefits for a number of regions.
Class change input on it can be used for functions such Australian Fire Brigade, HMO operation, Swedish mode, Australian tone sounders for class change and different tones.
Extensive capability for large sites:
With a capacity of 200 addresses and detailed cause and effect programming, the panel delivers a logical menu structure. A network capability from 2 to 126 panels makes the DF60002 ideal for a diverse range of projects and is backed up by a large selection of devices and peripherals.
– Soft addressing
– Large versatile touch screen user interface
– Multi-language selection capability
– Integral battery and power supply
– 2 x 12Ah batteries included
– Extended battery option allows for 72 hours standby (subject to loop loading calculations)
– Flexible distributed network capability
– Full range of compatible devices
– Easy to design system cause and effect using site installer software
– Additional functionality through FRE and FPE (Fire Routing Equipment & Fire Protection Equipment) which are both monitored outputs